1. Activists want U.S. bookstores to follow Britain’s lead and move Bush’s memoir to the crime section.
2. We vote to “receive extrinsic benefits from voting that are unrelated to the chances that [our] vote will actually matter.”
3. Why is there a serious New York Times story about The Onion?
4. The Simpsons is coming back for season number 23.
5. Good news: you no longer need that keychain bottle opener. Just use your AK-47.
6. With farmers eliminating crops, in 20 years chocolate could become the new caviar.
7. That amazing Wheel of Fortune solution wasn’t a miracle.
8. R.I.P. Dave Niehaus, the great Seattle Mariners announcer.
9. Egypt and the Nile viewed from space … because it’s awesome.
10. This might not be the best way to celebrate the birth of your first child.