Money is not a bad thing.
Money is portable power. It allows you to make the impact you want to make.
It allows you to build your legacy.
You have the power to take control of your money and start hoping for a better future.
It’s all within your grasp.
However, it doesn’t matter how much money you have if you’re not enjoying life. That’s why you need gratitude.
On today’s episode of The School of Greatness, I talk about mastering your money with a man who needs no introduction: Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbins is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, philanthropist and the nation’s #1 Life and Business Strategist. Author of six internationally bestselling books, including the recent New York Times #1 best-seller MONEY: Master the Game and UNSHAKEABLE, Tony has empowered more than 50 million people from 100 countries through his audio, video, and life training programs.
Tony uses his money to help others and give back. Once he got rid of the scarcity mindset he was able to become the man we know him as today.
So get ready to learn how to gain wealth and how to use that wealth to make the world better on Episode 794.
Some Questions I Ask:
- If you could only use one strategy, what would that be? (5:10)
- How does someone continue to stay hungry? (7:31)
- How do you stay grounded in your relationships? (10:30)
- How do we invest without fear? (17:00)
- What are you the most grateful for right now? (32:00)
- What are some things people can do to stop living in scarcity? (40:00)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Tony’s mom thought his ego was too big when he was younger (11:50)
- How Tony views failure (8:45)
- Tony’s key to financial success (15:00)
- The difference between a correction and a crash in the stock market (22:00)
- How gratitude is an important part of building wealth (30:00)
- Tony’s system for strengthening your mind (40:00)
- Plus much more