In episode #6 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin discusses the state of America, and what actions we should (and should not) take to improve our divided nation.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– Is being a jerk considered the new normal? (2:00)
– Doyin’s go-to karaoke song (11:00)
– Why Doyin is the best person in the world to party with (13:00)
– Doyin’s thoughts about how to fix America (26:30)
– Artists on Doyin’s playlist that may surprise you (38:00)
– What’s more difficult — the transition from no kids to one kid, or one kid to two kids? (45:00)
This post was previously published on Stitcher.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: Unsplash.com