This week Andy Grant is joined by Ty Cutner, founder of the Well Dressed Academy, to discuss the social and psychological benefits of being a well-dressed man. He’ll share how changing his image, changed his life.
“’Cause every girl crazy ’bout a sharp dressed man” ~ZZ Top
If you don’t present the best, you can’t perform your best.
Five years ago, Ty Cutner was working a job he hated, approaching 30, wasting his nights on Xbox, was a new father with a 2-year-old son and then found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. He took an honest look in the mirror and asked: “how did I let myself get to this point?”
To begin changing his life, he changed his image – how he dressed.
Topics Covered Include:
- Have you always been into fashion and well dressed?
- Tell me about your old life?
- What prompted you to change?
- What’s your new life like?
- What were the first things you noticed as you dressed better?
- What is the Well Dressed Academy?
- What has been the biggest surprise to you from dressing sharp?
- What sort of transformations have your clients had?
- What types of men are coming to you for help?
- Can you be well dressed and not go broke?
- Is there one simple thing that any man can do to look better?
- What’s next for the Well Dressed Academy?
Watch “Do The Clothes Make The Man?” – Real Men Feel, Episode #113
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
“Who do you want to be? How does that person look?” ~Ty Cutner
Learn more at WellDressedAcademy.com
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
This post was initially published on RealMenFeel.com and is republished with the author’s permission.