There are many different influences on our emotions that can have a positive or a negative impact on our lives. Most of us have heard about positive energy and how this can help to spur us on and give us a brighter outlook. However, there is also the flipside of the coin to consider: the negative side.
When you are hit with negative energy, your mood, emotions, and feelings can all be adversely affected. Some people experience a psychic attack but refuse to discuss it and try to push it to the back of their minds because they feel that nobody will believe them. However, there are various signs to look out for that could suggest you have experienced this sort of attack.
Some of the Common Signs and Their Effects
(1) Feeling exhausted and then sleeping: One of the signs to look out for is the feeling of total exhaustion, which is then followed by you falling into a deep sleep. However, this is not the same quality sleep that you should be getting for good health but rather the result of the feeling of being drained and exhausted.
(2) Negative thoughts about your sanity: After this type of attack, some people start having negative thoughts about themselves and begin to question their own sanity. This is another common symptom of this type of attack. However, many people realize that the thought they are having is out of character and therefore recognize it as a sign of the attack.
(3) Violent nightmares: Another sign that you have experienced an attack is the onset of bad or violent nightmares, particularly if these are the types of dreams you do not normally have. This could include symptoms such as sleep paralysis and finding it difficult to breathe as part of your dream.
(4) Unrealistic fear: Some people experience a feeling of intense fear for which there is no evident reason and which may be unrealistic. This fear can have a similar effect to a panic attack, such as making it difficult to breathe and increasing the heart rate. However, the effects can last much longer.
(5) Losing control: After this type of attack, you may find that you lose control when it comes to your movements and thoughts. This is something that can make you feel helpless but you can try and counteract the effect through positive thinking in order to try and replace the negative energy that has stemmed from the attack.
We hear a lot about the problems faced in today’s society through mainstream news channels. Given our hectic lifestyles, negative energy, people, and emotions are all too easy to come by. However, by familiarizing yourself with some of the signs and symptoms of this type of attack you will be much better placed to recognize and deal with it.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please join like-minded individuals in The Good Men Project Premium Community.
We have pioneered the largest worldwide conversation about what it means to be a good man in the 21st century. Your support of our work is inspiring and invaluable.
The Good Men Project is an Amazon.com affiliate. If you shop via THIS LINK, we will get a small commission and you will be supporting our Mission while still getting the quality products you would have purchased, anyway! Thank you for your continued support!
Photo credit: Getty Images