Our sponsors and advertisers value the results we bring them. In fact, we do repeat business with more than two-thirds of our clients, with some purchasing 50 campaign projects or more over the course of a year.
“The Good Men Project is a wonderful digital partner: Easy to work with, great content and a responsive community.” Alex, California
* * *
We have worked with many companies to customize their promotional content, bringing brands to life in a way that resonates with our audience.
We offer custom Sponsored Content Programs for large-scale launches with a budget of $2,500-$50,000+.
We also offer assorted pre-packaged sponsorship opportunities starting at only $250 for smaller brands.
Here are some of the program component options:
- Publish your content, including articles, infographics, reviews, and videos. Initiatives range from a single, standalone post to one post per month, one per week, or even one per day for a certain period of time, giving your brand consistent exposure to our highly engaged audience;
- The content can be written/produced by your team, or we can have it produced by a prominent author in our community, or an Executive Editor;
- Articles can run with or without your banner ad—linked to your landing page—to support your message and conversion;
- Promote your content via social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest), including paid promotion. The combined reach of these platforms is over 1.2 million followers;
- At the high end of the budget, clients can also have videos created by our team, or can sponsor ConvoCasts (actual live, recorded conversations with our community), Twitter Chats, Facebook Groups or other forms of community engagement;
- We also evaluate high-value affiliate arrangements if an on-brand, ongoing content series is provided by the media partner. Please contact the Director of Media Partnerships, Lisa M. Blacker if you have a program you believe may be a good fit for The Good Men Project.
* * *
- Unique visitors: > 1.8 million/monthly
- Pageviews: > 3.8 million/monthly
- Average time on site: ~11:00 minutes
- Email subscribers: ~42,000
- Facebook Fans: > 1 million across 5 sites and 10 groups
* * *
General Sponsorship Considerations
- The purchase of sponsored content is a service provided by Good Men Media Inc. The service includes the production of content to fit the Company’s formatting best practices and Editorial Guidelines. The service includes an 18-month site run the client can extend or renew for an additional fee at the publisher’s discretion.
- Please note: We don’t accept sponsored posts for prescription medications, tobacco, vaping, gambling products, or dating sites. Nor do we allow any post that can be construed as giving medical advice or promoting an activity known to be illegal. Publisher retains final determination on the publication of all submissions regardless of the product or service. In addition, all posts must fit our brand and Editorial Guidelines, which state we are “having a conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st Century.”
- Complying with our Editorial Guidelines will help to ensure your content is received in the best possible light and that it will lend itself to organic promotion by our readers. If you opt to have us write the post for you, it will be written by a professional who understands our brand, and who will work closely with your team to be sure we understand your brand and goals.
- Our SPONSORED POST AGREEMENT can be found here.
- Posts must be submitted through The Good Men Project’s submissions system.
- Full payment must be made via PayPal or Stripe before we can accept any project. (PayPal enables the use of a debit card, checking, or savings account to execute payment.)
- FCC Regulations require all sponsored posts to be noted as such.
* * *
“Lisa M. Blacker is a wonderful editor and coordinates very well with authors. She is always hands-on and provides assistance in every way she can. She has helped me and my clients gain exposure on the popular Good Men Project platform and for this, I appreciate the time I worked with her.” ~~ Larry Alton
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Good Men Project!
Photo credit: Shutterstock