These links weren’t actually missing. You might have missed reading them—or maybe you just missed us over the weekend. Whatever the case, here’s a roundup of our favorite posts from the week:
- What Gift Do You Get for Someone Who’s Dying? Tracy Clark-Flory’s awful (necessary) question.
- We hung out with GeekDad! You should too.
- Ryan’s learning what it means to be a real Knicks fan.
- Most scientists are Democrats and why it’ll stay that way.
- We ranked the smartest mens mags. (You’ll never guess who’s first.)
- We broke out the champagne; there was a full breakfast bar; Justin Timberlake may or may not have been there.* But don’t feel bad. Just because you missed the launch party, doesn’t mean you can’t still follow our new Twitter feed, @good_feeder. We’ll allow it because we like you.
- It’s holiday time, which means one thing: avoid sucking at gift giving. We’re here to help.
- Ryan found the ultimate online pickup line.
- Oh, and dinosaurs talk about manliness. Because they would know.
*Justin Timberlake was not there. We did not have a party.