We have received a press inquiry from a media partner looking for people that are willing to talk about and/or have written about the following issue. If you are willing, let us know, and we can connect you: “Right now I’m working on something about the male biological clock. It’s more of a social construct than a biological one for men, but here are some of the questions I’m looking into:
- With less time pressure on them in terms of fertility, what makes a man decide he’s ready for fatherhood?
- How might men’s considerations in starting a family be different from women’s and how might they align?
- What’s changing in how men think about being ready for a family?
- And if fatherhood hasn’t happened yet, what changes are they making to make it a reality?”
Tell us YOUR story!
The Good Men Project is different from most media companies. We are a “participatory media company”—which means we don’t just have content you read and share and comment on but it means we have multiple ways you can actively be a part of the conversation. As you become a deeper part of the conversation (Which really is “The Conversation No One Else is Having), you will learn all of the ways we support our Writer’s Community—community FB groups, weekly conference calls, classes in writing, editing platform building and How to Create Social Change.
Here are more ways to become a part of The Good Men Project community:
Request to join our private Facebook Group for Writers—it’s like our virtual newsroom where you connect with editors and other writers about issues and ideas.
Click here to become a Premium Member of The Good Men Project Community. Have access to these benefits:
- Get access to an exclusive “Members Only” Group on Facebook
- View the website with no ads
- Get free access to classes, workshops, and exclusive events
- Be invited to an exclusive weekly “Call with the Publisher” with other Premium Members
- Free commenting badge, listing on our Friends page, and more.
Are you stuck on what to write? Sign up for our Writing Prompts emails, you’ll get ideas directly from our editors every Monday and Thursday. If you already have a final draft, then click below to send your post through our submission system.
If you have not previously contributed to The Good Men Project, please feel free to request me, Lisa M. Blacker as your preferred editor.
If you are already working with an editor at GMP, be sure to name that person.
Join our exclusive weekly “Call with the Publisher” — where community members are encouraged to discuss the issues of the week, get story ideas, meet other members and get known for their ideas? To get the call-in information, either join as a member or wait until you get a post published with us. Here are some examples of what we talk about on the calls.
Want to learn practical skills about how to be a better Writer, Editor or Platform Builder? Want to be a Rising Star in Media? Want to learn how to Create Social Change? We have classes in all of those areas.
However, you engage with The Good Men Project—you can help lead this conversation about the changing roles of men in the 21st century. Join us!