Race is difficult to talk about. And that’s exactly why we keep talking about it. Here are some of our best posts on the subject.
We’ve heard it said: “You can’t even have a conversation about race in this country without being called racist.”
Damned if that will stop us from trying.
We’re obviously not afraid to tackle the tough subjects of issues relevant to men. We had an in-depth, sometimes ‘vehement’ discussion of pornography going on for weeks. We like to come at topics of importance from multiple angles—not to moralize, not to tell you what’s good – but to help figure it out together, as our community shares insights through comments, reactions posts, across social media and throughout the web universe.
So we’ve asked several people to give us their views on men and race. We don’t think you’ll find them racist. We think you’ll find them fascinating.
We would like nothing better than to have all of you join in the conversation and give this topic the importance it deserves.
Why Are Some (Perhaps Too Many) Men Unwilling To Cross The Racial Divide? Is it Fear, Suspicion, Racism?
If you support our efforts to #StopRacism as part of The Conversation No One Else is Having, please consider joining The Good Men Project Premium Member Community.
Our $20 Gold Level gets you access to any ONE Social Interest Group or Class. Our $50 Platinum Level is an ALL-ACCESS PASS, and you can come to as many groups and classes as you want for the entire year. Or just $5 will give you access to our Friday weekly call with the publisher and help support our mission. [full list of benefits below]
Register New Account
Here is our full list of benefits when you join as a member of The Good Men Project:
Your ANNUAL PLATINUM membership includes:
1. Free and UNLIMITED ACCESS to participate in ANY of our new Social Interest Groups. < 2. Free and UNLIMITED ACCESS to ANY of our live classes, calls and other exclusive content.
3. Invitation to the MEMBERS ONLY Good Men Project Community on Facebook.
4. An ad-free experience on The Good Men Project website!
5. Weekly conference calls with the publisher and other community members. Our weekly calls discuss the issues we see happening in the world of men in a friendly group setting.
6. A listing on our “Friends of The Good Men Project” page.
7. PLATINUM member commenting badge.
ANNUAL PLATINUM members will also receive a FREE copy of The Good Men Project anthology E-Book.
Price for ANNUAL PLATINUM membership is $50/year.
Your ANNUAL GOLD membership will include:
1. Free access to participate in any ONE Special Interest Group.
2. Free access to any ONE of our live classes.
3. Invitation to the MEMBER-ONLY Good Men Project Community on Facebook and weekly conference calls with the publisher and community.
4.A listing on our “Friends of The Good Men Project” page.
5. GOLD commenting badge.
Price for ANNUAL GOLD membership is $20/year.
Your ANNUAL BRONZE membership will include:
1. Invitation to the MEMBER-ONLY Good Men Project Community on Facebook and weekly conference calls with the publisher and community. Connect with other members, network and carry the conversation no one else is having one step further.
If you want additional exclusive access to our trainings, classes and live events, choose the Platinum or Gold level above.
2. A listing on our Friends of The Good Men Project page.
3.BRONZE member commenting badge.
We have pioneered the largest worldwide conversation about what it means to be a good man in the 21st century. Your support of our work is inspiring and invaluable. Our mission is to challenge the stereotypes around masculinity, to advocate for equality, and to be a voice and a catalyst for change in the issues that disproportionately affect men. Our heartfelt gratitude for believing in our mission and wanting to be a part of this important conversation at The Good Men Project.
*Payment is by PayPal. Your membership begins when you receive the welcome email and click the link to return back to The Good Men Project. You do not need a PayPal account to pay using PayPal.
**If you are already a writer or contributor at The Good Men Project, log in here before registering. (You can request a new password if needed at this stage).