The mists appear from the very air.
A mysterious veil laid across the frozen meadow.
This is a snow quiet crepuscular moment.
All is still at this turning point of the cycle.
From every crack and hole the ecology whispers a great new year to all.
Photo courtesy of the author.
- Escape the ‘Act Like a Man’ Box
- 14 Things I Didn’t Say to Her
- Nobody Gets To Tell My Sons What It Means To Be A Man
- I Have a Dream: That People Will View a Picture Like This and Not Think It’s a Big Deal
- ‘Why I Don’t Want to Talk About Race’
- 6 Kinds Of Compliments Men Would Love To Hear More Often
- #MeToo Is Not About Taking Things Away
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard to Talk to White People About Racism
- In Modern Relationships, We Cheat Every Single Day
- The Reason You Can’t Wait to See Her Doesn’t Start With Her Beauty